My Message

அறம் செய்ய விரும்பு!

Note: Would be starting to share my works again soon!

Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

aww.. my first blog!!

 b4 i start let me tell something about me.. im karthik selva.. just another engineering student among million other counterparts in india.. im doing instumentation engineering @ NIT Trichy, currently in third year.. as of many others i hardly study in my college n enjoying my life to the fullest..  im more of an extrovert, more social n bit honest n cerntainly how u should nt b in india!!bt i never fail to enjoy my life.. im bit stoical n i just laugh seeing selfish and egocentric ppl whom with the vast part of world is dumped with.. thank god antartica n artic s safe!! my interests include economics,philosophy, writing n im inclined towards journalism n wish to be a journalist bt im completely confused abt hw im gonna make up that.. i think certainly in d way nt i supposed to think in india.. cos it ll cost my fun, materialalism n so other.. i have the habit of writing poems n shortstories bt nt much in english bt in tamil.. frankly rite nw im very excited abt blogging n i wish to make my bloggin very interestin at d same time bit meaningful.. having spending d last month of my teen i jus wish to give a mixture of fun n fact to my blogs.. n a mixture of truth n beleif too.. i kick off here.. :)

3 comments: