My Message

அறம் செய்ய விரும்பு!

Note: Would be starting to share my works again soon!

Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Expecting the unexpected.. :)



Once I was casually speaking with one of my friends randomly for hours. Suddenly he asked “You know what’s special about me?”

Even before I intended to ask him what it was, He told “I never expect anything from my friends!” Even at that instant he was expecting something which is much unexpected from me!! To believe him!! I couldn’t help myself laughing on hearing that.  Wouldn’t you laugh so when someone first tells that he is no fool and at the next instant affirming that he is none but a fool! (Tried an analogy :P).

    It left an impression with me. We are all used to the day old forwards which lament that a true relation or friendship is the one without any expectations!! And we still bank on this. How tragic??

So people always say that they don’t expect anything, Really don’t they expect anything??

       Don’t you check your mobile twice or thrice for some text even after the exchanging mutual gud nites with your wanna be love or seems to be friend replying machine!  Varatchi!!

       Don’t you look for a C or B grade in your result page, even if you had not given your exam well!  I could list 100 mokka examples like this. But to retain you visting my blog in future, let me stop with this two!

      But what’s strange is that we say we don’t expect anything but we keep expecting something which is UNEXPECTED! Don’t you always expect something unexpected to happen in your life that will eventually upturn your life?? There could be no good denial to this question by anyone who survives in this world!
But still we hardly accept our mistakes or even reveal the reality!!

Though a cliché goes ‘ Expectation hurts!’, do we stop expecting?? Never!

Isn’t it the deterred expectations which push you forward in your life??
Can you spend even a day without expecting something unexpected??
There is no part of life without any expectation for unexpected things!!

Thumbs up for expecting the unexpected in life J, though I certainly don’t expect any likes for the link in my fb wall or some +1s right below!!

- Karthik Selva.. 

2 comments: